|Funding Scheme||Funding Amount||Target Student Organisation|
|NUSSU Council Funding||Not exceeding 50% of the total project cost, or up to $1,500, whichever is lower||All student groups, except NUSSU EXCO Committees or Projects*|
- NUS Undergraduates (you do not have to be a part of any student club registered in NUS, but you and your organising team must be NUS students)
- The project will be happening between 15 November 2017 and 31 August 2018
- For project criteria and other information, kindly refer to the guidelines and application form which can be found in the section below.
Students are required to submit the Application Form at least 8 weeks prior to the actual commencement date of their event. Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email and are required to do a short presentation of their project.
Types of Projects Allowed:
|Funding Scheme||Objectives||Example of Events / Activities|
|NUSSU Council Funding||Projects focused on engaging and
benefiting NUS-wide undergraduates
will be given priority.
- Check if your project is eligible for the above-mentioned funding scheme in the Guidelines
- Fill up the Application Form (Annex A)
- Send the Application Form to NUSSU Finance Standing Committee at email@example.com least 8 weeks prior to the actual commencement date of the event.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview dates within 2 weeks of receipt of application by the NUSSU Finance Standing Committee
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of application via email within 2 weeks after the interview.
- Within 45 days of the event’s completion, submit the Post-Project Report (Annex B) with all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any enquiries, kindly send them to email@example.com.